Underwater photography is my great escape from normal daily life. It totally immerses me (both figuratively and literally) in nature. I never think about my day job; I am always fully "in the moment." My best underwater photography is in the Underwater Highlights gallery. Bears, birds, etc. are in the Nature galleries.
1. I was just featured in a 3-page article in an Eastside Puget Sound community magazine, Points Living (when it opens, click on "X3" at the top). You can also still watch Seattle's King 5 (NBC) TV segment about my photography!
2. A 5ft high "Cheshire Cat Grin" print of the shot at left - just like the one in the Smithsonian Museum in Washington, DC - is part of an exhibit of Limited Edition prints at the Brief Encounter (a great place for breakfast or lunch) in Bellevue, WA.
3. NEWEST TRIP GALLERIES - I dove on loads of WWII shipwrecks in Truk, Micronesia: TRUK LAGOON - Feb, 2012.
Other recent galleries include: Galapagos - Sept 2011, Socorro - Nov. 2010, Nootka Sound, BC Canada - Oct. 2010, Cayman Islands - May/June 2010
4. I now have a BLOG to keep those interested up to date on developments with my photography and life, and make an occasional observation.
5. ALL PROFITS from my photography currently go to the Int'l Children's Surgical Foundation. In conjunction with Appropriate Balance, the company I founded 28 years ago, my photography has been able to raise over $20,000 for ICSF thus far!