TO RETURN TO SLIDE SHOW WITHOUT THIS BOX, CLICK LOGO AT TOP LEFT!
Underwater photography is my great escape from normal daily life. It totally immerses me (both figuratively and literally) in nature. I never think about my day job; I am always fully "in the moment." My best underwater photography is in the Underwater Highlights gallery. Bears, birds, etc. are in the Nature galleries.
1. Watch Seattle's King 5 (NBC) TV segment about my photography!
2. A 5ft high "grinning shark" print - just like the one in the Smithsonian Museum in Washington, DC last year - is part of an exhibit of new, limited edition prints at the Clyde Hill Tully's in Bellevue.
3. NEWEST TRIP GALLERIES - Socorro - Nov. 2010, Nootka Sound, BC Canada - Oct. 2010 and Cayman Islands - May/June 2010
4. I started a new BLOG to keep those interested up to date on developments with my photography and life, and possibly make an occasional observation.
5. ALL PROFITS from my photography currently go to the Int'l Children's Surgical Foundation. In conjunction with my company, Appropriate Balance, my photography has been able to raise over $20,000 for ICSF thus far!.
Please click Client Galleries link and enter your Client Login provided by Underwater Reflections